These terms and conditions (Terms) govern your use of this website and any connected Site delivered by email that are provided by Paul Wells Associates Ltd t/a Easymoshi and use of our associated mobile and tablet sites (together referred to as the Site).
By using the Site, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and agree to be bound by them. In addition, the following additional terms may apply to your use of the Site and are deemed incorporated into these terms:
Paul Wells Associates Ltd (we, us) is a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 09151317 and registered address at Alpha House, 10 Carver Street, Sheffield S1 4FS. We operate this Site.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms from time to time and these changes will become effective as soon as they are posted on the Site. By continuing to use the Site you will be deemed to accept these changes and agree to be bound by them. If you disagree with the Terms, or any revisions of them, please discontinue your use of the Site.
INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY
We reserve the right to change the format and the Content of the Site from time to time. While we take every care to ensure that the information provided by the Site (other than any user generated content) is accurate and complete, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on any such information.
Some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and where that is the case we are often unable to check its accuracy or completeness. We will do our utmost to ensure that the Site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the Site may also be suspended or restricted occasionally to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or Site. We will always try to limit the frequency and duration of any disruption.
The Site are provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law without any warranties of any kind. In particular we make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content on the Site.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
It is your responsibility to ensure your computer system meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Site and that it is compatible with the Site. It is also your responsibility to ensure that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Site. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, modify or suspend the service we provide on the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Site, or any features, parts or content of the Site at any time for any period.
This site is controlled and operated by us from the United Kingdom and is intended for United Kingdom residents and we make no representation that any material contained on this site is appropriate for any other jurisdiction.
CONTRIBUTIONS PROVIDED BY YOU
The website may from time to time invite you to comment on articles, send in your own imagery, and join in webchats or provide other methods of uploading user generated content (herein collectively referred to as “Forums” and the materials submitted to Forums is herein referred to as “Postings”).
You should submit only content which belongs to you. You should never upload material that would violate the intellectual property or other rights of other people or organisations. Before posting or sending any content referring to or relating to any living person, you must obtain their explicit consent to be referred to on the Site and you warrant to us that you have done so prior to posting such material. If the living person is under 16 you must obtain the consent of their parent or guardian to this use.
We want to keep the websites clean and friendly. Please do not submit contributions that are offensive, racist, harassing, illegal, misleading, abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. As you might expect we reserve the right to take down any contribution that breaches any of the above rules, and we may be obliged to pass copies to appropriate authorities. We reserve the right, among other things, to suspend or terminate your access to the Site if you are in breach of these Terms.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES, AND REFERENCES TO OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Site will from time to time offer you links to third party websites and banner advertising. While we hope you will be interested in these other sites, you acknowledge that they are independent from us and we do not endorse, accept responsibility or liability for their content, practices, terms and conditions, suitability or compliance with any laws and/or regulations.
The Site will from time to time provide information to you about third party products and services. While we hope you will be interested in these products and services, you acknowledge that they are independent from us and we accept no responsibility or liability for their quality, safety, suitability, fitness for purpose or compliance with any laws and regulations. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that might arise from your use of any third party sites or products.
These terms and conditions only apply to our website. There are links on this website to third party websites over which Easymoshi has no control. When you click on advertisements or links on our website, you will leave that site and go to another site and thereafter it is that third party’s site whose terms and conditions will apply.
Our display of advertisements or links to any other company or site is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such company or site (or the contents of the site). We have no control over, we do not review, and our terms and conditions do not apply to, these other companies, sites, or content, or to any collection of data after you click on an advertisement or link to a third party.
We cannot control how your data is collected, stored, used or shared by third party websites or to whom it is disclosed. If you do not want a third party website to share information about you, you must contact that site and determine whether it gives you the opportunity to opt-out of sharing such information. Easymoshi is not responsible for how these third parties may use information collected from or about you.
Easymoshi accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. We advise you to read third party privacy statements carefully prior to the use of any third party website.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site does not contain or spread any viruses or other malicious code. However, we cannot guarantee this and so we recommend that you ensure that your home computer runs up-to-date anti-virus software just in case. You should virus-check all materials downloaded from the Site and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We are not liable for any damage or loss caused by any viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Site
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to the Site and all the content featured on the Site from time to time are owned by us or our licensors (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos). As a user of the Site, you may store, print individual pages and retrieve and display that content on a computer screen solely for your own personal use in accordance with these Terms. You may not:
- store pages of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by (i) systematically downloading and storing all or any of the pages of the Site or (ii) by screen scraping, framing, caching, data extraction or programmatic access whether by robot, spider or otherwise or (iii) by printing pages of the Site in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database in hard copy form;
- collect or harvest personally identifiable information from the Site;
- remove or change any legal notices or other content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted;
- use the Site to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- use the Site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site or circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with our security-related features;
- reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly display or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of these terms and conditions;
- create links to the Site from any other website, without our prior written consent;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Site or parts of the Site or create derivative works from the Site;
- use the Site for any business, commercial or public purpose.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our status as the authors of the material on the Site must always be acknowledged. “Easymoshi” and “Easy模式” are trademarks belonging to us. All other trade marks used on the Site are the property of their respective owners. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these trade marks in any way, and you agree not to use these trade marks without our prior written permission.
Notwithstanding the above, nothing in this paragraph “Liability” limits or excludes our liability for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, our liability.
You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against any damage, loss, liability or cost incurred by us resulting from any breach of these Terms by you or any claims or legal proceedings brought or threatened against us as a result of your use of the Site.
These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation to these Terms or the Site .
In the event that any term of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will remain valid and enforceable.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. About Us
This website (http://www.easymoshi.co.uk/) is owned and operated by Paul Wells Associates Ltd, a company registered in England no. 09151317, having its registered offices at Alpha House, 10 Carver Street, Sheffield S1 4FS.
Paul Wells Associates Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
2. Information we collect about You
When you register on our website we may collect your name, address, email address, date of birth, postcode and telephone number. This allows us to process your registration.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it and have consented to this.
3. What we do with your Information
We use your personal information to update you about new products/services by post and email. We will only contact you with your consent. You are entitled to withhold this consent and opt out from receiving such communications at any time by selecting the appropriate box on the web form that collects your details. You can also update these options by contacting us by email at email@example.com or by post to Easymoshi, Alpha House, 10 Carver Street, Sheffield S1 4FS. We will always provide you with a way of opting out of receiving future marketing messages from us, each time we send them to you.
4. Sharing your Information with Third Parties
We may from time to time provide your personal information to third parties for the purposes of providing you with our services. These third party providers include payment processors, providers of card validation services, credit referencing providers and service providers who assist us with hosting our marketing campaigns. They do not decide what is done with your data and only process it on our behalf. These third parties may be located outside the European Economic Area; however we only use providers that provide adequate protection for your information at all times.
We will not for provide your data to other third parties for marketing purposes unless you have specifically consented to this when you first provided your data to us. You are entitled to decline receiving such 3rd party communications by selecting the appropriate box on the web form that collects your details or at any subsequent time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Easymoshi, Alpha House, 10 Carver Street, Sheffield S1 4FS.
6. How we Protect your Information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access to, and loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. These include firewalls and virus checking procedures.
You are responsible for keeping any confidential passwords or other login or access details which you select or which we allocate to you secret. Whilst we take steps to ensure the security of your information, there is a risk that any information transmitted over the Internet and stored on a computer may be intercepted or accessed by an unauthorised party. If you think that someone has accessed your information held by us without your permission or gained unauthorised access to your login details, you must notify us at email@example.com.
7. Correcting your Information
You are entitled under Data Protection law to require that we update your personal information to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate. In order to maintain the accuracy of the information we hold, you can update your personal details by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Obtaining a copy of your Information
You are entitled to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in exchange for payment of the required £10 fee. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
9. How long we hold your Data for
Some of the information you provide to us will be necessary to carry out repeated tasks, such as verifying your identity or payment details when signing in to use an account or providing our goods and services to you or you using an online checkout. We will keep this information for as long as you remain a registered user of any of our sites and for so long as reasonably necessary.
10. Links to Third Party Websites
11. Updates to this Policy
We may update this Policy at any time without notice. We will tell you that we have updated the policy by emailing you at the email address you have provided to us and/or by posting an announcement on the website. By continuing to use the website after we have emailed you or posted a notice informing you of an update, you accept the changes to this Policy.
12. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about privacy, or wish to update your details or have them removed from our mailing list at any time, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may limit site operation or functions if you limit cookies.
Type of Cookies
Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
ADVERTISING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These conditions shall apply to all advertisements accepted for publication. Any other proposed conditions shall be void unless incorporated clearly in written instructions and specifically accepted by the Publisher.
2. All advertisements are accepted subject to the Publisher’s approval of the copy, such approval not to be unreasonably delayed or refused.
3. The Publisher reserves the right to omit or suspend an advertisement at any time, where publishing would result in the Publisher being in breach of its legal obligations, in which case no claim on the part of any Advertiser for damages or breach of contract shall arise. Should such an omission or suspension be due to the act or default of the Advertiser or his Agents, then the space for the advertisement shall be paid for in full notwithstanding that the advertisement has not appeared. Such omission or suspension shall be notified to the Advertisers as soon as possible.
4a. If the Publisher considers it necessary to modify the space or alter the date or position of insertion or make any other alteration, the Advertiser will have the right to cancel if the alterations requested are unacceptable and all sums paid under the contract will be refunded to the Advertiser, unless such changes are due to an emergency or circumstances beyond the Publisher’s control.
4b. The Publisher shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Advertiser as a result of any total or partial failure of publication or distribution of any journal or issue in which any advertisement is scheduled to appear unless it has been caused by the Publisher’s actions or omissions. In the event of any error, misprint or omission in the printing of any advertisement the Publisher will either reinsert the advertisement or relevant part of the advertisement as the case may be, or make a reasonable refund or adjustment to the cost. No reinsertion, refund or adjustment will be made where the error, misprint or omission does not materially detract from the advertisement. In no circumstances shall the total liability of the Publisher for any error, misprint or omission exceed three (3) times the amount due to the Publisher under the order. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Publisher shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss including, without limitation, loss of business profit in consequence of any error, misprint or omission in the printing of any advertisement unless it results from the Publisher’s acts or omission.
5. The Advertiser warrants that the advertisement does not contravene any Act of Parliament nor is it in any other way illegal or defamatory or an infringement of the British Code of Advertising Practice.
6. The Advertiser will indemnify the Publisher fully in respect of any claim made against the Publisher arising from the advertisement except where claims are caused in part or entirely from an act or omission by the Publisher. The Publisher will consult with the Advertiser as to how such claims are to be handled. The Publisher will also notify the Advertiser where claims are made against the Publisher that could jeopardise the reputation of the Advertiser and in such circumstances, the Advertiser will have the right to terminate this contract without further delays with full refund of all sums paid under the order.
7. If an Advertiser cancels the balance of a contract, except in the circumstances set out in Clauses 4 or 7 above, he relinquishes any right to that series discount to which he was entitled to previously and advertisements will be paid for at the appropriate rate.
8. Series discounts apply only to orders placed in advance and completed within one year of first insertion. The Publisher reserves the right to surcharge in the event of insertions not being completed within the contractual period.
9. Credit accounts must be settled in accordance with the terms shown on the invoice which are strictly net. In default all outstanding transactions will become liable for immediate settlement. Interest will be charged monthly on overdue accounts at the rate of 2% per annum above the published UK clearing bank base lending rate.
10. Charges will be made to the Advertiser or his Agent where the Printers are involved in extra production work owing to acts or default of the Advertiser or his Agent. These charges will be at the rates agreed prior to the publication. Complaints regarding reproduction of advertisements must be received in writing within one calendar month of the cover date. Any claims after this period will not be entertained.
11. Where the Advertiser has undertaken to supply inserts which have been accepted and approved by the Publisher, the Publisher reserves the right to charge the rate agreed if they fail to arrive at the agreed time and place for insertion.
12. Cancellation or suspension of an insertion must be received in writing by the 9th day of the month prior to publication.
13. Copy must be supplied by the Advertiser or his Agent without application from the Publisher. If copy instructions are not received by agreed ‘copy date’ no guarantee can be given that proofs will be supplied nor corrections made and the Publisher reserves the right to repeat the most appropriate copy.
14. Advertiser’s property, artwork, film, etc. are held at owners risk and should insured by them against loss or damaged from whatever cause. The Publisher reserves the right to repeat the most appropriate copy. The Advertiser hereby grants to the Publisher a limited, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, edit, reproduce, publish, broadcast, adapt, exploit and otherwise communicate to the public the Advertisements and any intellectual property contained therein for any purpose in connection with the fulfilment of the Publisher’s obligations under the Agreement.
15. All rights (including all intellectual property rights) in any material originated by the Advertiser shall belong exclusively to the Advertiser, including without limitation the Advertiser’s trade mark and logos. Nothing in this contract shall be deemed or construed as an assignment by the Advertiser to the Publisher and all goodwill and rights arising in or generated by any such intellectual property will accrue and inure to the benefit of the Advertiser.
16. For the purposes of these conditions ‘Advertiser’ shall refer to the Advertiser or his Agent whichever is the principle. ‘Advertisement’ shall include loose or other ‘insert’ where appropriate. ‘Publisher’ shall refer to Paul Wells Associates Ltd. t/a Easymoshi.
17. These conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the Laws of England.